Friday, January 13, 2012

Seven Facts

Seven facts of myself you probably aren't in the know of.
1) My sister is my best friend
2) Santa Clause annoys me
3) I started a kickboxing class (no, it's not as crude and violent as it sounds, it's just a great workout)
4) Old things make me sad, the good kind of sad
5) I take a lot of pictures, however, the majority of them stay within the confines of my own computer
6) Building legos makes me happy
7) I write everything I imagine of other, often subliminal to others, in a leather notebook I often have with me. No one else has ever read the thoughts in that ink, paper and leather compilation. 

The previously listed facts are all true, to every extent. For I am me, conveniently.

2 comments:

  1. Santa Claus annoys you? Amazing the things I learn though blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Mrs. Collins said that :)

    I just picked it up, I think it's true. I couldn't put my finger on it. But yes, that fat man is annoying.

    ReplyDelete