Monday, September 23, 2013

People, Races, Hillbillies and school....

Today was awesome :) first and foremost because of the people involved. 
We won our powderpuff football game, which was a spectacularly close win. Second, the cross country meet was awesome! I continually beat my time which is very, very encouraging. I understand Hebrews 12:1 much better now. 
  Also, it was "dress like a hillbilly day" at school, so I wore camo and cowgirl boots. It was a nice break from the school uniform. 

  But the thing that topped today and made it spectacular was the people. I've made some great friends down here who I feel perfectly comfortable around. Rebecca, Cody, Pattie, Peyton, Braden, Mason, Leah: y'all need to know that you're awesome. And very important to me :) thanks for being spectacular people. 

Quick post for a crazy day :) 

-KH

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're settling in down there and making friends! Are you going to public school now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Private school! (:
    It's very small. There are only eight people in class with me.

    ReplyDelete